Friday, January 14, 2011

January 13, 2011

Joel Macaulay has become a caffine adict!

 
They actually help with the headaches, go figure! but mom still won't let me have coffee, yet.so the landline decided to join the wifi in it's rebellion against mankind, but we have overcome them... well, the techy did. Feeling pretty good... today, tired after the chemo but no headache today :D doing good so far in the treatments, looks like I'll be down here for the next 8 to 9 months with the odd visit back. Then it'll be a trip to either kelowna or Vancouver every month for a while. how long I'm down here will depend a lot on how I respond to treatment and there could be gaps in between treatment phases if my blood counts drop too low, which is rather common. so at this point it is rather impossible on a human level to give dates, but hopefully home to stay-ish in around nine months. So ya, God is good though we don't always see his plan, but look at King David, he suffered for years before becoming a king and he didn't know why he suffered either, so maybe I'll become Prime minister... or not! I'll stick with redneck farmer if that's where you want me Lord, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment