Friday, January 14, 2011

December 12, 2010

 So, time for another updatery!!! Got into Ronald Mcdonald house quite nicely, real smooth move over. it's a pretty snazy place, four floors but not obnoxiously big or anything. Real nice people here too! And from my last update I discovered that a lot of people don't like saurkraut, if so, well you're just weird, n...o offense! I've got 'er pretty good right now, God is really taking care of me! 
And again, thank you all so much for your prayers and all your support for me and my family, I really appreciate it, like seriously! The results from the last bone marrow biopsy should be ready for tuesday, and that should really tell us how I'm responding to treatment and other such relative information. So keep the fingers crossed and all for the glory of God, aye? If you think of it, please pray for me, and everyone else going through this with me (that means you!), for a strength and joy far beyond anything we can ever comprehend! It shouldn't make sense to anyone watching us! Food for thought! Christ reigns over all and who can know His ways!!! Job chapters 38-42

No comments:

Post a Comment