Friday, January 14, 2011

December 20, 2010


So Friday night I started having some muscle pain, nothing to bad. Docs wanted to do an x-ray just to make sure everything was good. Figured that it was just overworked muscles plus a little bit of chemo reaction. Then they found this go...ofy little air bubble sitting just outside my lungs by my central line that they stuck in me. They just wanted to keep an eye on it for a bit so it was hospital food again till today. Looks like it’ll just go away on its own. I’m back at Ronald Macdonald today and got some real food in me, woot woot! Then I got a surprise visit from Peter and Martha Kornelsen which was amazing, thank you guys so much for coming by and the gifts! God is amazing, been taking such care of us. In Jesus we stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment