Thursday, April 14, 2011

The past two weeks

Birthdays were celebrated
Lots of cake was eaten

I used my birthday money to buy sweats and running shoes.  Joel downloaded the couch to 5k for me.  I am currently in the middle of week 2.  My legs are like jelly.
The trampoline was jumped on
On Monday, Joel drove himself and his brothers to Merritt.  Grant drove from Merritt to Chilliwack as it was snowing on the Coquihalla.   Joel drove (with me in the passenger seat) from Chilliwack to Vancouver.  I survived, but I don't think my heart will ever be the same.

Adam, Ari and I went to Science World.
Lightning was made.

Strange instruments were played. 
Strength was tested
And we aged.

Boy, did we age.
According to Science World, this is what I have to look forward to.
Adam at 35
Ari at 65

Anyway, Joel is doing well.  He is tired from being woken up at least every two hours the past few nights.  He will find out tomorrow if he gets to come home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment