Tuesday, March 15, 2011

On Monday…..

Monday morning,
my bags were packed

Joel's bags were packed

I went to the bank.
I filled up the car with gas.
I baked lots of extra bread for everyone left at home.
I had the car packed and ready to go. 
I finished eating all my chocolate cause I was heading to Vancouver and Whole Foods and I was counting down the minutes till I could stock up my stash.
And then Joel's blood count results came back. 

Platelets - 235, not bad
Hemaglobin - 97, down a bit
White blood cells - 1.1, down a bit
ANC - .2, way down.

So, Joel's treatment has been postponed again.
I spent  Monday afternoon unpacking the car.
Then I started baking.
I have noticed that when I am stressed or when things don't go my way, I end up in the kitchen.
And Grant started eating…… when I bake, he has no choice. 

So, Joel has another week to work on growing his hair out.
He started doing homework but ended up sleeping all day.
He did wake up for breakfast, lunch and supper though.
Adam worked on his diabolical plan to take over the world.
And Ari worked on his plan to……. actually, I'm not sure what his plan was.

No comments:

Post a Comment