Thursday, March 24, 2011

Joel's facebook posts

March 21
Haha, got yet another week at home! WOOT WOOT!!! Checked my blood again today, most are up nice 'n high except for one. The ANC count has to be up to .75 before treatment can start. last week it was .2 which is considered rock bottom. Now it's .03, sooo... still in the mask. BUT I GET TO STAY HOME!!! should be up next week though, can't really go anywhere but up from here aye!
March 15
Okay, here's the thing. I was going to go back to Van for a week as soon as my counts were up. We checked on Friday and the one count was just a tiny eeny weeny itsy bitsy bit to low to start so we figured we'd check again monday. It was practically garunteed that they would be high enough.  So we got all packed, ready to go, checked the blood again. Turns out that count is now completely rock bottom. So I get to stay home another week! :D So I'm stuck in a mask again, but it's worth it in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment